Calling all CLAs! If you haven’t already, be sure to register for the upcoming summits – as with previous years, we’ll be having a summit in the US and in Europe. You’re welcome to attend either (or perhaps both!) as topics do tend to vary widely between the two events.
The links to register for either event can be found here: Register for the CLA Summits
In case you’re on the fence, here are some fun facts to entice you to come this year (everything here is subject to change, as plans are still being finalized):
- The European CLA Summit will be held at CERN’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland (yes, there will be a tour)
- The US Summit will feature multiple tracks for the first time. Track topics include ‘Frameworks,’ ‘TestStand,’ and ‘Security.’ Review and vote on the submissions here
- The US Summit will also feature a set of sessions dedicated to embedded systems design and to the new Certified LabVIEW Embedded Developer certification. If you want to submit a session for this mini-summit, email Meghan Kerry by January 24th at Meghan.Kerry@ni.com
- For the first time ever, the European summit is on track to be as big as the US event (in terms of registered attendees)
- Jeff K., Darren Nattinger and Stephen Mercer from LabVIEW R&D will be making the trek over to Europe for the Switzerland event! (I’ll be there too)
- The call for sessions in Europe is still open, so submit your title and abstract now! Click here
- The US will have a first-ever 7×7 lightning round. 7 people have 7 minutes to describe how their LabVIEW applications are making the world a better place. Details here.
Add any other especially compelling reasons to attend in the comments, and I’ll see ya’ll there!